What Are Eternity® Flowers?
Venus et Fleur eternity flowers are luxury florals that can last more than a year with proper care. Our expertly handcrafted arrangements are made to leave a long-lasting impression on the hearts of your loved ones. These arrangements are perfect for a wide variety of events, including anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, and any other event that needs a touch of luxury.
How To Care For Your Eternity Flowers
To ensure your eternity flowers last as long as possible, there is very little care involved. Your floral arrangement is very delicate, so always handle it with the utmost care. Do not remove the flowers from the box or vase as this can harm their structural integrity. Caring for your Venus et Fleur arrangement is simple:
- Keep the arrangement in a room temperature environment.
- If dust collects after a few months remove it lightly using a duster.
- Keep the lid on the side of the bottom of the box.
- Be mindful when carrying the arrangement; it's a very delicate product.
- Do not water the florals.
- Do not expose the florals to direct sunlight.
- Do not place anything into the florals as they can crush and damage the florals.
- Do not remove the florals from the box or vase, they are secure and happy there.
- Do not allow florals to have direct contact with light-colored fabric or surfaces, as staining may occur.
When cared for properly, your luxury eternity arrangement can last up to a year with minimal effort, no watering, and no maintenance.