Heartfelt Mother’s Day Quotes and Messages for her Special Day
This Mother’s Day, be sure to send your mom a thoughtful gift. If you want to show her how much you appreciate her, then sending her flowers with a heartfelt message is sure to let her know just how much she means to you.
These are some wonderful ideas that you can use for your mom’s special day.
Heartfelt Messages for Mom
These little quotes would be perfect to put on a note for your mom this year. You know that she loves and cares about you, so these are some good ways to show her that you love her too.
Everyone appreciates flowers with a sweet note, so why not include some beautiful roses with yours this year? We know that your mom will love them and appreciate such a wonderful gesture on her special day.
- May today be filled with as much happiness as you brought into my childhood.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” - Mahatma Gandhi
- Thank you for giving me the best of life— your love and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me the gift of life, so all of our gifts to you pale in comparison. I love you.
- There is nothing like a mother’s love to give you the strength to succeed. Thank you, Mom. We appreciate you!
- With everything you have done for us, every day should be Mother’s Day!
Messages for Mom when You are Far Away
People today do not often stay close to the homes where they grew up. If you moved away from your mom, she is sure to be missing you this Mother’s Day. Venus ET Fleur® can send her gorgeous flowers from you, to help make her day special.
- Home is where your mom is.
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” - Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- A mother’s hug lasts long after she has let go. We are thinking of you; Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are still my superhero, even when I am far away.
- A mother is your first friend and your best friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” - Charley Benetto
Heartfelt Messages for Mother In Law
You may also want to wish your mother in law a happy Mother’s Day too! These are some messages that she will be sure to enjoy.
- I can not thank you enough for giving me the love of my life! I am grateful for you and all the support you have given me; Happy Mother’s Day!
- For everything that you do for us, we want to say thank you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are like a second Mom to me; thank you for everything that you do for us. Happy Mother’s Day!
Heartfelt Messages for Grandma
Of course, your Grandma is also a mom and would be very happy to receive a note from you! If you want to send her some flowers, she is sure to be over the moon. We think that she would love one of our elegant smelling Rose Blanche Candles, too.
Here are some meaningful notes to include with your gift.
- We are thinking of you this Mother’s Day and sending you lots of love!
- Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing woman who is an inspiration to all.
- You should know how lucky I am to have a grandma who is as loving, sweet, and kind as you.
- Your home is the setting of some of our best memories. Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Heartfelt Messages for the Mother to Be
Do you know of someone who is expecting a baby soon? You can send them happy Mother’s Day wishes as well, and they will be sure to appreciate that you thought of them on this special day. If you want to send them flowers too, we would recommend using our customization options.
You could send pink or blue flowers their way, or even yellow flowers if they are keeping the baby’s gender a secret. If there is a baby shower coming up, you can be certain that they would love to receive beautiful roses that match the theme of the party.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the Mom to Be! We are sending lots of love and excitement to meet the little one.
- “Making a decision to have a child- it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” - Elizabeth Stone
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” - Robert Browning
- There is no other gift quite like Motherhood. You will be a wonderful mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” - Elder M. Russell Ballard
Heartfelt Messages for Your Wife
Of course, you do not want to forget about your wife on Mother’s Day! She would love a bouquet of pink flowers along with a sweet note-— and maybe breakfast in bed made by you and your kids.
However you decide to spend the day, she is sure to feel loved and appreciated after getting a sweet note from you and a card from the kids.
- I am so lucky and grateful to be able to share life and parenthood with someone as amazing as you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being there through the laughter, tears, and smelly diapers. You always do your best for our family, and we appreciate that. Thank you for being a wonderful wife and an amazing mom!
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” - The Golden Girls
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” - Lance Conrad
Ideas to Make her Day Extra Special
Mother’s Day comes once a year and is the perfect time to send good wishes to your mom. Every family does this differently, plus, you know exactly what the moms in your life would love to receive as a gift.
There are tons of gifts out there, but we made sure to collect a short list of the most meaningful presents for her that you can give her this year.
Send her a Photo Book
Her memories of being a mom and raising her kids are probably one of the most important things to her. You could send her flowers alongside a photo book filled with sweet and fun memories— it would be certain to make her day.
You can also jot down some of the above heartfelt quotes in the book and have everyone in your family sign it. She will be certain to cherish the book forever.
Make her a Card
The gifts you make yourself always have the most meaning behind them. Why not make the moms you know a card this year? If you have not made your mom a card in years, it will certainly take her back to your childhood and how it felt to raise you.
If you have any young ones at home, then be sure to remind them to make mom a card this year. She will love it. Giving cards and flowers has become a tradition on Mother’s Day in many households.
Make her a Spa Kit
Every mom appreciates self-care and a chance to relax. You could make her a gift basket full of wonderful smelling spa supplies. This might be different soaps, lotions, bath bombs, and a delicious candle— there are a lot of options to pick from.
You will want to be sure to still give her a sweet note with the spa kit. This will make it feel more heartfelt to her and show her that you recognize how hard she works.
Cook for Her
After all the years she cooked meals for you, you can be sure that your mom will love to be on the receiving end of a fresh meal. Cook her your favorite dish, and she will be sure to love it! There are many Mother’s Day dinner ideas out there.
You can also give her her note and flowers while she waits for the food to be finished. This is a sweet gesture, and we think that she would love the memory of eating a dinner you cooked with you.
If you have kids at home, you might consider making a menu and playing restaurant. They will enjoy pretending to take her money and order, and it is a cute way to get the kids involved.
Those were some heartfelt Mother’s Day quotes and messages that you can feel free to use this year. We hope that you found something she will love in this post.
Remember, every mom loves receiving flowers on Mother’s Day! She will be sure to cherish any flowers from Venus ET Fleur, so be sure to browse our options before her special day arrives.