What are Venus ET Fleur’s boutique safety precautions for COVID?
The Venus ET Fleur boutiques are adhering to the CDC guidelines and taking the following safety precautions to keep our clients and associates safe.
- For clients reference, the CDC guidelines are posted in the window of our boutique. We will maintain a thoroughly clean store per the CDC Guidelines.
- To enable 6 feet of social distancing, we have reduced boutique occupancy to follow state guidelines so that our customers can have a safe, calm, and personable experience.
- Face coverings are required to enter and shop in the boutique. We provide complimentary masks to all clients and associates wear masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the boutique for clients and associates—we encourage everyone to sanitize their hands.
- Our associates will manage social distancing and will work with one client at a time.
- We are meticulously cleaning and paying special attention to frequently touched surfaces throughout the boutique as well as with our point of sale equipment. Each iPad is wiped down and sterilized after every client transaction.